The Holy Face Monastery
Including the Book
"The Holy Shroud"
by Fr. Hilary Conti
Table of Liturgical Days
The Corporal Passion
of Our Lord Jesus Christ
By Dr. Pierre Barbet
The Vatican Web Site
The Men Behind Hitler
Other Pro-Life Sites
- Abortion Facts. They have brought quantities of information on the abortion debate from many different sources to make it available to the world in one abortion megasite. This information is valuable to all members of society no matter which side of the abortion issue they find themselves.
- American Life League is committed to working with their fellow pro-life Americans to create a society in which all innocent human life is respected and protected.
- Eugenics Watch - Information about who's who in the British and American Eugenic Societies, and what they get up to.
- Human Life International Brings the pro-life/pro-family message to countries throughout the world, and has the most comprehensive collection of Catholic pro-life literature.
- Humanae Vitae House the home of the well known pro-life campaigner Fr. James Morrow.
- Linacre Centre exists to help Catholics understand the Church's position on many contentious questions in medical ethics. Although its perspective is informed by Catholic moral teaching, in defending such teaching it seeks also to appeal to non-religious, philosophical reasoning to enable dialogue with those of no religious faith. The Linacre Centre is the only Catholic centre for bioethics in the United Kingdom and Ireland, and its Trustees are the Roman Catholic Archbishops of England and Wales.
- Web site of Priests for Life, an officially approved association of Catholic Clergy who give special emphasis to the pro-life teachings of the Church. The purpose of this site is to provide ongoing training to priests and deacons who emphasize the "life issues", to instill a sense of urgency in all clergy to teach about these issues, to provide training and motivation to the entire pro-life movement.
Back to Liz Toolan's Homepage